Visual Effects for Lotion with Lactose Spheres
SPRAYSPHERES-SC Spheres containing Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Lactose, Cellulose, HPMC, Color (1-3%)
These SPRAYSPHERES contain Tea Tree leaf oil, Tea tree oil has become a popular natural ingredient in all kinds of shampoos, face soaps and ointments because of its amazing healing powers.
Tea tree oil is a proven anti-fungal and will gently kill off harmful bacteria and leave your scalp dandruff free after just a few uses. Tea tree oil is a natural ingredients found in dandruff shampoos and products.
Thus using these Spheres in your product will enhance the utility & end user experience.
- XS = Extra Small = 0.2 mm
- VVS = Very Very Small = 0.2 - 0.3 mm
- VS = Very Small = 0.3 - 0.6 mm
- S = Small = 0.6 - 0.8 mm
- M = Medium = 0.8 - 1.4 mm
- L = Large = 1.4 - 2.0 mm
- XL = Extra Large = 2 - 5 mm
This is a modal window. You can do the following things with it:
- Read: modal windows will probably tell you something important so don't forget to read what they say.
- Look: a modal window enjoys a certain kind of attention; just look at it and appreciate its presence.
- Close: click on the button below to close the modal.