Visual Effects for Hand wash with Cellulose Spheres / Lactose Spheres
SPRAYSPHERES- SC Spheres containing Tocopherol
- Lactose, Cellulose, HPMC, Color (1-3%)
These Spheres contain Tocopherol, Vitamin E, also called “tocopherol,” isn’t just one compound—it’s actually a name used to describe eight chemical forms of fat-soluble compounds found in nature.
Vitamin E, also called “tocopherol,” isn’t just one compound—it’s actually a name used to describe eight chemical forms of fat-soluble compounds found in nature.
The first role of tocopherols in skin care is to protect from environmental stressors. Tocopherols also helps tighten and firm the look of skin which makes vitamin E the perfect addition to any anti-aging formula.
Vitamin E has a long reputation as an effective moisturizer. Not only does it hydrate, but it moisturizes — this can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Thus using these Spheres in your product will enhance the end user experience & utility.
- XS = Extra Small = 0.2 mm
- VVS = Very Very Small = 0.2 - 0.3 mm
- VS = Very Small = 0.3 - 0.6 mm
- S = Small = 0.6 - 0.8 mm
- M = Medium = 0.8 - 1.4 mm
- L = Large = 1.4 - 2.0 mm
- XL = Extra Large = 2 - 5 mm
This is a modal window. You can do the following things with it:
- Read: modal windows will probably tell you something important so don't forget to read what they say.
- Look: a modal window enjoys a certain kind of attention; just look at it and appreciate its presence.
- Close: click on the button below to close the modal.