SPRAYSPHERES - SH
(Yellow Cellulose Spheres)
- Lactose, Cellulose, HPMC, Color (1-50%)
This series of SPRAYSPHERES is specially prepared for products which need intense color effect, this series of Spheres adds visuals which are deep and vivid in nature. Spray Spheres are used as macroscopic carrier Spheres for cosmetic care products with a visualization effect. When rubbed onto skin, hair or on teeth during brushing, they break easily, releasing the active contents. This product is part of the standard lactose-based series. Can be used in water-based personal care formulation to provide visual effects, and delivery cosmetic actives for example: vitamin, plant extract, fragrance, flavors etc.
Yellow Cellulose Spheres are used in personal care products to enhance the product utility having high impact and mechanical strength. These Yellow Cellulose Spheres have been through meticulous examination in our lab and are proven to be safe to use on skin & hair and oral care.
Yellow stands for freshness, happiness, positivity, clarity, energy, optimism, enlightenment, remembrance, intellect, honor, loyalty, and joy. Bright yellow is an attention-getting color, and when used in combination with black, is creates one of the easiest color combinations to read and see from long distances. Thus with the use of yellow Spheres the product gets attention from the long distance making your product Visible and differentiates from other products in the category making consumer to make a quick buying decision.
- XS = Extra Small = 0.2 mm
- VVS = Very Very Small = 0.2 - 0.3 mm
- VS = Very Small = 0.3 - 0.6 mm
- S = Small = 0.6 - 0.8 mm
- M = Medium = 0.8 - 1.4 mm
- L = Large = 1.4 - 2.0 mm
- XL = Extra Large = 2 - 5 mm
This is a modal window. You can do the following things with it:
- Read: modal windows will probably tell you something important so don't forget to read what they say.
- Look: a modal window enjoys a certain kind of attention; just look at it and appreciate its presence.
- Close: click on the button below to close the modal.