Visual Effects for Transparent Toothpaste with Cellulose Spheres / Lactose Spheres
Sprayspheres- SC beads containing Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Lactose, Cellulose, HPMC, Color (1-3%)
These Sprayspheres contain Tea Tree leaf oil, Tea tree oil has become a popular natural ingredient in all kinds of shampoos, face soaps and ointments because of its amazing healing powers.
Tea tree oil, also called melaleuca oil, is taken from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, a plant native to Australia. It is a well-known natural disinfectant and has been used for years in the medical and dental professions as an effective antiseptic that is active against many bacteria, virus and fungi, including some that are resistant to antibiotics. However, it is not as effective as oral antibiotics in some conditions.
These beads when included as an ingredient for oral care products will act as an effective antiseptic against bacteria.
- XS = Extra Small = 0.2 mm
- VVS = Very Very Small = 0.2 - 0.3 mm
- VS = Very Small = 0.3 - 0.6 mm
- S = Small = 0.6 - 0.8 mm
- M = Medium = 0.8 - 1.4 mm
- L = Large = 1.4 - 2.0 mm
- XL = Extra Large = 2 - 5 mm
This is a modal window. You can do the following things with it:
- Read: modal windows will probably tell you something important so don't forget to read what they say.
- Look: a modal window enjoys a certain kind of attention; just look at it and appreciate its presence.
- Close: click on the button below to close the modal.