Visual Effects for Tooth Gel with Cellulose Spheres / Lactose Spheres
Sprayspheres- SC beads containing Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil
- Lactose, Cellulose, HPMC, Color (1-3%)
These beads contains lemongrass oil, also known as Cymbopogon citrates in medical terms, is a simple herb with many benefits and uses. The herb grows extensively in India and Sri Lanka.
It is very beneficial for oral care because of its anti fungal & anti bacterial activity.
Antimicrobial and Antibacterial: Lemongrass has antimicrobial properties which makes it an inhibitor of microbial and bacterial growth in the body, both internally and externally.
These beads when included as an ingredient for oral care products will act as an effective antiseptic against bacteria.
- XS = Extra Small = 0.2 mm
- VVS = Very Very Small = 0.2 - 0.3 mm
- VS = Very Small = 0.3 - 0.6 mm
- S = Small = 0.6 - 0.8 mm
- M = Medium = 0.8 - 1.4 mm
- L = Large = 1.4 - 2.0 mm
- XL = Extra Large = 2 - 5 mm
This is a modal window. You can do the following things with it:
- Read: modal windows will probably tell you something important so don't forget to read what they say.
- Look: a modal window enjoys a certain kind of attention; just look at it and appreciate its presence.
- Close: click on the button below to close the modal.