Visual Effects for Gel with Cellulose Spheres / Lactose Spheres
SPRAYSPHERES- SC Spheres containing Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Lactose, Cellulose, HPMC, Color (1-3%)
These Spheres contain Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Rosemary oil is one of the most popular essential oils for its wide array of health benefits. It has become increasingly important and popular over the years as more of its various health benefits have become understood, including its ability to stimulate hair growth, boost mental activity, relieve respiratory problems and reduce pain.
Rosemary oil and rosemary teas are widely used for hair care in shampoos and lotions. Regular use of rosemary oil helps to stimulate follicles, making hair grow longer and stronger.
Rosemary essential oil is also beneficial for dry and flaky scalps. Regular massaging of the scalp with rosemary oil nourishes the scalp and removes dandruff.
Thus this Spheres containing Rosemary oil can be essential ingredient of products specially manufactured for hair loss & dandruff treatment.
Thus using these Spheres in your product will enhance the utility & end user experience.
- XS = Extra Small = 0.2 mm
- VVS = Very Very Small = 0.2 - 0.3 mm
- VS = Very Small = 0.3 - 0.6 mm
- S = Small = 0.6 - 0.8 mm
- M = Medium = 0.8 - 1.4 mm
- L = Large = 1.4 - 2.0 mm
- XL = Extra Large = 2 - 5 mm
This is a modal window. You can do the following things with it:
- Read: modal windows will probably tell you something important so don't forget to read what they say.
- Look: a modal window enjoys a certain kind of attention; just look at it and appreciate its presence.
- Close: click on the button below to close the modal.